Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Angelbob items priced at 20u

3 years ago

Hi!

Played factorio a few years ago and really enjoyed Blackmarket, so I am really glad to see that someone has picked up the code and further developed it, good man!

Testing this in a game with AngelBob and Pyanodon we are having trouble with a lot of the items having price of 20u, which seems to be the unknown item price. For example, saphirite ore is correctly priced at 30u, but crushed saphirite is priced at 20u.

Ive tried disabling pyanodon but still same problem. Any idea on how we might fix this?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Not sure how to post mod-list as a file or how to format for a expand/collapse text box, but here is the list:

{
"mods":
[

{
  "name": "base",
  "enabled": true
},

{
  "name": "AngelBob",
},

{
  "name": "angelsaddons-cab",
},

{
  "name": "angelsaddons-mobility",
},

{
  "name": "angelsaddons-storage",
},

{
  "name": "angelsbioprocessing",
},

{
  "name": "angelsindustries",
},

{
  "name": "angelsinfiniteores",
},

{
  "name": "angelspetrochem",
},

{
  "name": "angelsrefining",
},

{
  "name": "angelssmelting",
},

{
  "name": "BlackMarket2",
},

{
  "name": "bobassembly",
},

{
  "name": "bobelectronics",
},

{
  "name": "bobenemies",
},

{
  "name": "bobequipment",
},

{
  "name": "bobgreenhouse",
},

{
  "name": "bobinserters",
},

{
  "name": "boblibrary",
},

{
  "name": "boblogistics",
},

{
  "name": "bobmining",
},

{
  "name": "bobmodules",
},

{
  "name": "bobores",
},

{
  "name": "bobplates",
},

{
  "name": "bobpower",
},

{
  "name": "bobrevamp",
},

{
  "name": "bobtech",
},

{
  "name": "bobvehicleequipment",
},

{
  "name": "bobwarfare",
},

{
  "name": "Bottleneck",
},

{
  "name": "ClearSkiesOfPeace",
},

{
  "name": "far-reach",
},

{
  "name": "flib",
},

{
  "name": "FNEI",
},

{
  "name": "LoaderRedux",
},

{
  "name": "LogisticTrainNetwork",
},

{
  "name": "m-multiplayertrading",
},

{
  "name": "multiplayer_extreme_modpack",
},

{
  "name": "pycoalprocessing",
},

{
  "name": "pycoalprocessinggraphics",
},

{
  "name": "pyfusionenergy",
},

{
  "name": "pyfusionenergygraphics",
},

{
  "name": "pyhightech",
},

{
  "name": "pyhightechgraphics",
},

{
  "name": "pyindustry",
},

{
  "name": "pypetroleumhandling",
},

{
  "name": "pypetroleumhandlinggraphics",
},

{
  "name": "rso-mod",
},

{
  "name": "Squeak Through",
},

{
  "name": "stdlib",
},

{
  "name": "Warehousing",
}

]
}

3 years ago

Same here, I don't think there is any fix so far.

I am unsure but I think it's realted to the fact that those items are "unknown". And the Mod Option default value for "Unknown objects" is 20u

I am sure it worked because I used it like 7 or 8 months ago in a different save Game as well. I could also see that the config refers to "-MK2" 3 and 4 because back then the items of higher tiers were called that. Now it's just "Mining Drill 2, 3 or 4" Maybe the linking broke.

3 years ago

What do you mean it worked?

3 years ago

Thanks for the update!

What we mean is, that most items that come from mod will be shown as "unknown" mods and therefore cost the usual 20u Coins from the default setting.

This breaks the idea of the Mod because "Electric Drill 2" for example costs 20u while the Basic Drill costs about 10.600u

3 years ago

Ah thanks for the clarification. Really, the only things that should be unknown are things that have incalculable recipes, such as ores. The complex items are broken down and calculated using their recipe. Perhaps the electric drill 2 has a weird recipe. I'll look when I get the time

3 years ago

The drill has basically the same recipe like the base version. Including the recipe you need the 1st Version drill.

Fun fact: It's bobs / angle part of the Angels Refining Mod. The system works with Coal drill and Steam drill.

3 years ago

Very odd. Can you check it in a fresh save?

3 years ago

I found the issue I think. There is a a item: Basic Electronic board "Angels Refining Mod" This one uses "Solder" an Item from the Mod "Angels Smelting"

Solder needs Tin Plate and Lead Plate. Both are available for purchase in the Mod.

But the Solder is not purchasable and therefore unknown and every item including "Solder" will be "unknown"

I will reload the mod with all research enabled and check other items. I am still at the beginning on my save. Have no other item researched that needs "Solder" stuff.

3 years ago

Fresh Save is the same issue because I already started one today.

3 years ago

I can confirm that it is related to this item. Tested with new save and my current save. Every item including Solder is "unknown" every other high Value Mod item is correctly calculated.

Any chance on working around?

3 years ago

Honestly solder should be classified as unknown and given a price of 20, solving all the other issues. I might have to rework the item classification system, I haven't changed it much from BM1

3 years ago

Thanks for helping pinpoint the issue

3 years ago

I think it should be classified way higher because solder is crafted from Tin and Lead and adding both result in somewhat 360u (playing expansive mode)

3 years ago

I bet you might need a while to deliver a Fix. Could it be possible for you to set a fixed value for solder of like 50 for base game and like 80 for expansive?

Also I would like to ask another favor. Is there a way to greatly increase the buying price or greatly reduce the selling price? I would like to have more challenge but keep the mod in.

3 years ago

Increase the tax to increase the difficulty, that will get you what you want. You are right it will take a while for a fix, but only because I'm extremely busy at the moment. If I find a free day then I'll fix it. Until then, feel free to look at it yourself or others and submit a pull request.

3 years ago

I feel so stupid... You are right. Totally failed on he tax one. I was counting on numbers but changing the tax to 75% will give 25% of the original value but the price stays.

3 years ago

Same 20u Bug counts for the Steel Plate but not for glowing hot iron or iron plate. I really looks like a classification issue. I will watch if I find more sources for this bug. Since I play quite slow i will not progress fast.

3 years ago

just replying here because i'm also interested in a fix for bob's/angel's! :)

3 years ago

Hi, love this mod, but have the same problem with pricing.

3 years ago

Almost a full month without feedback. I mean I still play with this mod, it's just crappy to avoid using the bugged items. Anyway, the fact that I can limit by research and pretend I can't purchase the affected items makes it still fun to play. It's just hart to "not" cheat by using them.

3 years ago

This mod is amazing, but this bug is a problem.... please.... help us!

2 years ago

Looks like we don't get any update for it... Sad... I just wanted to start a new game and hoped that black market works by now. :-/

2 years ago

This should be fixed now

New response