Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g update

3 years ago

add update to new version

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

also waiting

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

can you please update the Mod so it works with 1.1?

Thanks in advance!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I found a fix!

1. Extract the mod.zip into your mods directory.
  2. Rename the directory 'BlackMarket2-2.0.4' to 'BlackMarket2_2.0.4'.
  3. In 'path/to/factorio/mods/BlackMarket2_2.0.4/control.lua' change line 8:
    from 'require("mod-gui")'
    to 'mod_gui = require("mod-gui")'
  4. Copy the file 'path/to/factorio/data/core/lualib/mod-gui.lua' to 'path/to/factorio/mods/BlackMarket2_2.0.4/'.
  5. In 'path/to/factorio/mods/BlackMarket2_2.0.4/info.json' on line 9 update the factorio version to '1.1'.
  6. Have fun!

another edit: Please ignore the following statement.
P.S. You could (and maybe should) skip step 1. and 2. and apply the changes to the zipped mod (or zip it back up afterwards), so when the official update arrives, it's actually updated. (Reason: When an unzipped mod with the same name exists, Factorio will ignore the zipped mod.)

3 years ago

can you post download link?

3 years ago

(Reason: When an unzipped mod with the same name exists, Factorio will ignore the zipped mod.)

It will only do so if the unzipped mod is the same or higher version number. If a zip with a higher version exists, that will be used.

3 years ago

@kittenface thanks, I thought about using this as well but since I don't know the general impact I will wait for him to update the mod.

3 years ago

This fix is tested and I will update the mod by tonight. Thanks for the post!

3 years ago

Update released

New response