Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Game Crash On Placing Buy Chest

3 years ago

https://imgur.com/KPEkWae

The game crashes upon placing the buy chest. This is with a new Freeplay game with Krastorio2 Overhaul.

3 years ago

I just released a patch to fix this, go ahead and test it out!

3 years ago

You're awesome, djmango! Thank you so much!

3 years ago

Still having the same issue with the new patch.

3 years ago

Same, with Space Exploration pack

3 years ago

Deadlocks Stacking (from the deadlock's Stacking Belt boxes and loaders), research gates your mods ability to scan the base resources for copper, Iron, coal and stone, and with Coal being indexed as null it throws the error when placing the buy chest. I have triple checked the source of this error, and can confidently trace it back to NOT having done this research. Once the deadlocks stacking level 1 research is completed, click the black market button and run the scan, Voila, Solved.
I have now triple confirmed this with two other fresh starts, So longs as you have deadlocks stacking level 1 researched, and black market researched, it will work without errors. Deadlocks Stacking Level 1 research is the source of your issue.

3 years ago

I have the same error.
I do not have any Deadlocks Stacking mods.

My modlist:
https://i.imgur.com/ckGON8s.png

3 years ago

This is fixed in the latest patch

3 years ago

Well then, it seems to me that you could gate Black Market Buyers behind the first tier of Deadlock Stacking if Deadlock Stacking is present.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Bump. Still having this issue, not having Deadlock Stacking installed
Same thing with Coal Nil,
Seems like theres another mod doing this?
it happens when i click on "New order"

"
The mod Black Market 2 (2.0.5) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event BlackMarket2::on_gui_click (ID 1)
BlackMarket2/control.lua:2681: attempt to index field 'coal' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
BlackMarket2/control.lua:2681: in function <BlackMarket2/control.lua:2398>
"

3 years ago

Maybe put the coin there instead of coal.

New response