Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Editing tax?

3 years ago

Is there any specific way to fix the tax? We saw the options to turn tax to 0 on our server, but it seems to not work, any ideas?

3 years ago

which options specifically don't work and what taxes are you specifically turning off

3 years ago

We tried turning tax start, growth, and immediate to 0 and nothing has changed, still paying tax

3 years ago

I'll look into it, expect an update in a few days

3 years ago

Thanks man, also got a question about another issue we have

We use a lot of mods, and get a lot of balance errors when we try to sell certain items, e.g crushed stone from Angel's, any ideas?

3 years ago

balanced errors?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The same errors my problem was about. I rolled back to version 1.29 since theres not the infmu problem

3 years ago

Yeah, whenever we tried to sell modded items (specifically crushed stone here) we got "nanu" where it should show our balance (how much we have), any clue?

3 years ago

Yeah, whenever we tried to sell modded items (specifically crushed stone here) we got "nanu" where it should show our balance (how much we have), any clue?

3 years ago

Both these bugs are now fixed in the latest update!

This thread has been locked.