Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Problem with Auto Buy

3 years ago

When I queue to buy something and I've put a limit to a stack of an item when auto-buy happens instead of consuming one item's worth of units, it consumes the amount that requires to buy the amount that I've put in the auto-buy. :\

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

To put it simply, when the chest is full, instead of buying the amount needed to fill the chest up, it buys amount that I've set and wastes the units, which isn't really nice since it adds items to fill the chest.

Example.

I've 199 Iron plates in a slot.
I've set to auto-buy 200 plates per transaction
Every time the chest buys plates, it pays for 200 plates, but I only get 1 plate.

By the way, I've enabled the "Limit part of the inventory so it can't be filled by machines".

3 years ago

that is a bug, could you send me your save and mods list?

3 years ago

Will you be able to figure it out?

3 years ago

Could you open a GitHub issue with this? I am able to recreate the issue, I'll try to fix it but I'm not very good with Lua, so perhaps if you could open a PR as well that'd be awesome, as this is not my mod, it's just some bug fixes on top of an older mod.

3 years ago

ok I shall do that.

3 years ago

But to which git hub, is it yours or somebody's else?

3 years ago

my GitHub yes

3 years ago

done that, a little bit slow, but that will do.

3 years ago

alright thanks, I'll try my best to get to it. i havent been working on the mod lately due to prep for uni, but i should resume it soon. ill still look at PR's in the meantime.

3 years ago

Fixed

This thread has been locked.