Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Strange issue all mods content cost 8u

4 years ago

As the title say all modded item ( specialy for py suite mids ) cost 8u unit after update the mods ?! Any idea what's happened ?

4 years ago

the mod not calculated the item price like automated factory for exemple...and replace with 8u

4 years ago

could you send your save?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes i can.i send you a google drive link

4 years ago

I've looked into it, it seems to be that the mod has new raw materials that aren't in the vanilla game and thus don't have a price associated with them, so the price for the modded items crafted with those resources do not always calculate correctly. To remedy this, you can navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\script-output and specify the raw material prices in BlackMarket2-specials.txt. I will work to find a way to generate raw material credit values without breaking already existing compatibility.

4 years ago

Ok thk :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

but where exaxcly in the file please ? and the exact naming ?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

because i can't fix it, i add a raw and is removed automticaly.This raw doesn t in my file....

4 years ago

which raw material are you trying to add? could you try adding the price of the manufacturered products and see if that works?

4 years ago

I need an exemple for your solution...sorry

3 years ago

Does the issue persist? Try latest

3 years ago

ok

3 years ago

Alright this should be fixed in the new 2.0 release

This thread has been locked.