Black Market 2

by djmango

Sell and buy items/fluids/energy on the black market using trading chests/tanks/accumulators, choosing the frequency of exchanges and related fees. You can now sell your overproduction and buy things that you don't want to craft by yourself. You can also use these trading units as a paying shipment system.

1 year, 2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g it is good to have price flow by player buying/selling,but...

4 years ago

in my game, selling lots crude oil makes the oil price turns into 1u, or buying make the price back to 200u, so you know what to do, time to have lots of trading tanks.... end of fun

4 years ago

Same for me, just with a different fluid.

4 years ago

There's a config file in the mod directory, should be .factorio/mods/BlackMarket2/BlackMarket2-master/config.lua or something. https://github.com/djmango/BlackMarket2/blob/master/config.lua is the default. You can change the dynamic_* variables to affect price shift. I haven't messed with the in-game GUI modding tools, but if anyone would like to submit a pull request on the GitHub adding GUI config changing that would be greatly appreciated :)

4 years ago

It is not that hard, I think you can expect a pull request within 24 hours from me for it.

4 years ago

Thanks Aureus, the option to configure that setting has now been added

4 years ago

I configured the setting in option,but all the item's price was locked at 0 or NONE,cannot recover when I change back to default setting,even reload the MOD.Hope to know what's going wrong,thank you : )

4 years ago

I configured the setting in option,but all the item's price was locked at 0 or NONE,cannot recover when I change back to default setting,even reload the MOD.Hope to know what's going wrong,thank you : )

could you send me the save file? my email is on my GitHub, github.com/djmango

4 years ago

okay,the mail has been sent.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

What I have to do to remove all prices fluctuations ?

4 years ago

I'd like to remove fluctuations as well, if we can't have circuit options.

4 years ago

Set the values to 0, and there will be no shift. Circuit control would be an interesting future feature, could you open an issue on the GitHub page (linked in the mod page)? If you'd like, you could fork the mod and create the feature yourself and submit a pull request for it to be added to the official mod. I love community supported projects, so this would be great if you could!

4 years ago

Could someone tell me what exactly i need to chance to stop the price shift please?
If i chance the value to 0 it dosent work for me or the game gives me an error

4 years ago

I dont know why, but the option to buy doesnt allow the icon to change to what I want, am I just stupid and missing something or is the buy feature broken?

4 years ago

I dont know why, but the option to buy doesnt allow the icon to change to what I want, am I just stupid and missing something or is the buy feature broken?

what do you mean exactly? what are you trying to do?

4 years ago

I ended up figuring out what the issue was, the gui for the Buy Chest gets hidden by the inventory gui, thank goodness you can click and drag the gui’s.

The issue was the icon to change what you buy in the Buy Chest gets covered by the inventory screen, I dont know if thats considered a priority issue.

This thread has been locked.