|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.15 (2 months ago)|
I have done the first big refactor of my code, and will be migrating the features to my other mods.
This currently includes the following features:
- Recycling, Waste, and Defect management
- Packing/Unpacking into shipping crates
- Territory Zoning and Specialized Zone Production
- Seasons and a real in game calendar (biters are seasonal)
- Monthly taxes : Pollution tax, income tax, resurrection tax, and entity placement taxes are currently in place. Bills are due each 20 game days. They become overdue after another 20 game days, and compound interest is applied.
- Earn money trading, exploring, and hunting
- All items, fluids, resources, and entities have value. the value is derived from not only the sum of the parts that make it, but also from the time taken to produce it.
- Parallel research streams. Each territory type creates a "sub-force" that can do certain research. building labs in these areas and feeding them will allow you to start multiple research streams that are shared with all the "sub-forces".
Work yet to be done:
- Finish up art assets (models, icons, animations, etc)
- Finish up the UI HUD elements. all are very simple just to get stuff on the screen that can be interacted with. Not at all the most usable ways to approach it.
- Tech rebalance of the new "packs" for business and trading and the associated techs
- Integration with other mods like Bobs and Angels