Bio Industries


Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
7 months ago
2.0
10.8K
Manufacturing

g Upgrade to 2.1?

a month ago

There were some changes from 2.0 to 2.1, this version von Bio Instustries is not compatible which prevents me and my base to move forward to 2.1.
Do you plan to upgrade it in the near future?

a month ago

It will definitely be updated, but I can't give an ETA due to a combination of 1) Various Life Stuff, 2) Other mods that also need updating, and 3) Some coming changes to this mod that I'd like to get at least roughly finalized before doing the 2.1 update.

(Really, I should make a thread here about those changes, I'd like to get feedback from people who aren't on discord too.)

13 days ago

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing a 2.1 update to this old favorite of mine. I really wish I had more to offer than just this, but I'm kinda clueless when it comes to in-depth LUA coding. A missing bracket, entity label conflict, or just modding a recipe was easy to do locally because I didn't have to consider how it'd break mods I didn't have, rules of ownership between modders, or the complexity of 2.X.

New response