Big Brother

Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

i Decent Mod

1 year, 11 months ago

As Always, with any code not approved by the Devs, USE AT OWN RISK.

Been playing with this for a few hours (5+), and I've found it to be pretty good. Just don't use the Surveillance Building.

That said, I do have a few gripes with it.
1. The Radars cannot be interacted with by the Build Tool. You cannot place ghosts with Blueprints and you cannot Deconstruct them with the Deconstruct tool. Needs Fixing.
2. I have the level 6 Researches done and the Radars only take 750kw per building at that level (450kw more than Vanilla). For what they do, that feels like Way to little for so much Vision and Reveal. Personal Preference.
3. The Surveillance Building is superfluous. All of my Trains and Big Electric Poles are within sight range of the upgraded Radars. Also, the Surveillance Building appears to be Very buggy, I cannot confirm as I haven't used it. For Users, don't use. For the Mod Author, please Remove or Improve.
4. No customization options in Mod Settings.
5. The Science Requirements for the Techs is weird when compared to vanilla Techs. (4r, 2gr, 3g, 1y)??? Why?
6. Last, but not least. Mod appears to be no longer supported.

New response