Big Brother

Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

i Alert system

5 years ago

Hi there, first of all i really enjoy this mod, however i would really like to see a special feature that came to my mind.

I want to play PvP with my friends and this mod is really useful because vision and surveillance is really important in PvP. However, you dont always have time to look at the map and the field that the radar scans so sometimes enemies can come close without you noticing about it, even if they might be in the radius of live scan. So my suggestion is to add a feature, for example a combinator (like the Networked Radar Mod) that counts the enemies that are inside the live scan field and as soon as they count one, an alarm via signals and cables starts so you are soon enough aware of enemies being around your base.

Whad do you think about that? Would it be possible to somehow add a feature like this? I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards! :)

New response