Big Brother

Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

g Deconstruction and pipette not working in .17

5 years ago

The deconstruction bug seems to be back.

I can blueprint fine, and bots will place radars, but deconstruction planner doesn't work, in that it doesn't recognise the radars as an entity (will highlight all other items on screen, but not the radars).

Also pipette (Q) doesn't work either, to 'pick up' a radar, which may be a related issue?

This is in latest current release as of today (0.17.7).

Tested by crafting a couple of new radars, manually placing one, blueprinted it (Ctrl-C also works fine), and then dropped it down again. This bit works fine. But any deconstruction planner simply ignores radars, and pressing pipette over the radar also does nothing.

Other than that, nice mod, cheers :-)

5 years ago

I noticed there are two "Radar" entities, the base game one transforms into the mod variant on placement and transforms back to the base game radar when picked up manually.

However, even on 0.17.17 at the time of this post I can say the above issue with the deconstruction and pipette are present.

5 years ago

Yes, I can confirm this bug as well. Also, as you've said, the game shows 2 or 3 types of radars, where with the mod it should be the same vanilla radar, just upgraded to more power. This needs urgent fix!

5 years ago

Can still confirm this in 0.17.31. Additionally it seems robots cannot pick up a Radar from Logistic Chests too.

4 years ago

Bug still present in latest version of 0.17, any eta on a possible fix? Love this mod but manually removing Radar gets tedious.

4 years ago

Can also confirm, came here to post about the same problem.

4 years ago

The issue is still here in the stable version

3 years ago

The bug is still here for 0.18 and 1.0. The only way to deconstruct radars is by doing it manually.

3 years ago

Yep it's quite annoying that it breaks the Upgrade planner too so i can't upgrade the 200+ radars i have and now have to waste time doing each one manually.

3 years ago

I have this problem too!

New response