Big Brother

Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

g Dumb question re: surveillance building

7 years ago

How do I use it? xD

I see the description says that it gives vision for vehicles and large telephone poles - does this mean there is some way for me to see the camera from the perspective of those entities? Or am I misunderstanding?

7 years ago

The 'vision' it refers to is line-of-sight reveal on the map. The area around vehicles and big electrical poles stays permanently revealed on the map, similar to the area immediately around radar stations.

7 years ago

Is it necessary to build more than one surveillance center on the map?
I don't understand exact how the building works.
Until now I thought the surv.center is a quicker radar bulding and I built a lot of them in one place. ;-)

7 years ago

It is not necessary to build more than surveillance center, although extra buildings do not hurt you in anyway.

7 years ago

Thanks! :-)

7 years ago

I want to report that I had a pole that didn't seem to show teh camera view around it. Tried replacing it, and no change. Added a new Surveillance Center closeby and that added the vision around the pole. Not sure if this is a special case, or if the surveillance center handles poles in x radius around it.

Anyways, thanks for the mod. It is greatly appreciated.

New response