Big Brother


Big Brother - Research radar upgrades in amplification, efficiency, and surveillance capabilities. Create the ultimate surveillance state.

Content
5 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
91.3K
Combat

g Dumb question re: surveillance building

10 years ago

How do I use it? xD

I see the description says that it gives vision for vehicles and large telephone poles - does this mean there is some way for me to see the camera from the perspective of those entities? Or am I misunderstanding?

10 years ago

The 'vision' it refers to is line-of-sight reveal on the map. The area around vehicles and big electrical poles stays permanently revealed on the map, similar to the area immediately around radar stations.

10 years ago

Is it necessary to build more than one surveillance center on the map?
I don't understand exact how the building works.
Until now I thought the surv.center is a quicker radar bulding and I built a lot of them in one place. ;-)

10 years ago

It is not necessary to build more than surveillance center, although extra buildings do not hurt you in anyway.

10 years ago

Thanks! :-)

9 years ago

I want to report that I had a pole that didn't seem to show teh camera view around it. Tried replacing it, and no change. Added a new Surveillance Center closeby and that added the vision around the pole. Not sure if this is a special case, or if the surveillance center handles poles in x radius around it.

Anyways, thanks for the mod. It is greatly appreciated.

New response