Big Winter

The Nauvis has permanent winter, snow theme; the mod changes graphics to winter theme, compatible with all mods

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Great idea

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, thanks again for one of your mods ! I really like the idea. Maybe 2 comments still:
- If you use Industrial Revolution mod, the Rubber Trees are still green and quite outstand in the map (so it's not exactly 100% compatible with every mods ;) )
- While pretty, it looks like water is ice, very bright white. It gives the impression you could walk on it, while it's of course not possible without mod. What about some deep blue or glacial-like water which looks more like water than ice ?
Keep up the good work !

4 years ago

Looks awesome!

4 years ago

It's actually the second version of water, the first one was much darker, but wasn't looking natural. Maybe I need some between of it.
I can change the graphics by rubber trees, may be also asking about it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)
4 years ago

Thanks!
This is wonderful with your Ice Ore other mod, by the way. Great way to have limited water on a map!

4 years ago

I want to keep this mod graphics only, but make a new one as mod pack with Big Winter, Ice Ore, may be coal or steam powered entities. Something like FrostPunk, yeah.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I don't mind having 2 separates mods, it's more flexible this way i think. I just meant to say they fit well together. I wouldn't be interested in coal changes as they may more than likely interfere with other mods i use (Pyanodon or Industrial Revolution, although not both at same time :) ).

I second the idea to keep this mod only graphics, it's why i prefer it to Alien Biomes, which has compatibility issues with big mods.

4 years ago

Great mod. I made some changes. I reverted 'dirt-4' images to the original to allow me to show simulated digging of trenches around pipes and underground belts. And also placing landfill next to water. I used the LandfillPainting mod to accomplish this. Look in the BigWinter folder at this link on Onedrive to see my pictures for this mod.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmbU9TAVLRYBgc03qTRlF3KdtYVhBg?e=PwcmwO

4 years ago

Nice idea, thanks!

4 years ago

Updated: dirt-4 has not autoplace and the texture will be not replaced.

New response