better-nuclear deprecated

expands the nuclear system to include more efficient, realistic, or useful things. will soon be compatible with angelbobs and IndustrialRevolution. many new isotopes have recipes but are not currently useful. go to the mod portal to see the plans. understand that this mod is in its alpha and more features will be changed and added.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

b naming

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

had some issues with images not being found cause of capitalisation
-Plutonium-239.png / plutonium-239.png
-Used-up-MOX-fuel-cell.png / used-up-MOX-fuel-cell.png
went ahead and changed on my own (changed it everywhere to start lower case including the files calling the images)

Also had some issues with the technologies (might be due to using this mod with other nuclear mods but unsure)
-plutonium-processing-1 & plutonium-processing-2
renamed them to plutonium-processing-one & plutonium-processing-two (same here in all files using these)
seems like if you use numbers at the end its considered infinity technologies?? not sure.
Edit: might has been an issue with the mod "Plutonium Energy" - their technology is called "plutonium-processing". - would need to test that.

2 years ago

tbh, i think this mod deserves an own GitHub repository, so we can du pull-requests on potential bugs

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

is it preventing startup? sorry for the late response. it seems to be working on my end but i see the issue and will fix it next time i update it. i have this mod on github. (unless im using it wrong)

2 years ago

both prevented startup.

2 years ago

when i click on the GitHub-link i get an 404 Error.

2 years ago

ok. is the new version playable? on my end it's running fine, but there seem to be some issues most people experience that i am not getting

2 years ago

File not found: BetterNuclear/graphics/Plutonium-239.png

2 years ago

When you are testing your mod on your PC, make sure you test it only whith the .zip file

2 years ago

and please try to post your code in an GitHub-Repository, there i can help you more than just reporting the error-messages

2 years ago

ok, i think i have the sprite name issue fixed. i set betternuclear as a project in github. i hope it works. it works on my end.

2 years ago

i am creating mods myself, and i can say that an Repository is way better than a Project

New response