better-nuclear deprecated

expands the nuclear system to include more efficient, realistic, or useful things. will soon be compatible with angelbobs and IndustrialRevolution. many new isotopes have recipes but are not currently useful. go to the mod portal to see the plans. understand that this mod is in its alpha and more features will be changed and added.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

b Current Version not playable

2 years ago

I would like to play with this mod, but due to a spelling Error in the data.lua everytime i start up the game i get an Error.

Data.lua:
require("changes/vanilla")

Actual Name of the File:
Vanilla.lua

The Game thinks that the file vanilla.lua does not exist, but it is just because of the Name.
So if you rename the File to vanilla.lua(not Vanilla.lua) it should work as intended.

btw, people can help you with Errors if you Upload the Folder of your Mod on GitHub.

(Sorry if my English is bad, because it isn't my Native Language)

2 years ago

thank you, i will update and fix the issue in a few minutes.

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

ok, its been released. i am still trying to figure out how to use github so it may be a while before i can get this mod up there. do i need to use the git command prompt to upload my mod?

2 years ago

No, there is a desktop app for GitHub, there you can edit it with VS Code, and upload all the code to the repository.

2 years ago

Okay, once i have some spare time, i will investigate a bit, and inform you when i've found some errors.

New response