better-nuclear deprecated

expands the nuclear system to include more efficient, realistic, or useful things. will soon be compatible with angelbobs and IndustrialRevolution. many new isotopes have recipes but are not currently useful. go to the mod portal to see the plans. understand that this mod is in its alpha and more features will be changed and added.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

a insidious actinite

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

what are your thoughts on insidious actinite being entirely useless except to make nuclear waste barrels? i know it is possible to use some mods' void to dispose of it, but i am wondering if i should make it usable in the upcoming RTG, or have a recipe to burn it off in the breeder reactor/cyclotron, get rid of it entirely, or keep it as a nuclear waste. what i do will depend on what kind of comments i get here.

2 years ago

I am strongly opposed to the idea of a byproduct whose consumption cannot be automated.

2 years ago

Alright. I'm most likely going to make nuclear waste barrels that can be placed in the world like useless accumulators and an option in settings to use the upcoming cyclotron and breeder reactor to incinerate the insidious actinite

New response