Better Mining Drills

All mining drills, vanilla or modded, can mine over 1000 times the size of the resource patch (productivity), has More Speed and better Searching Radius. You can set it on Mod settings.

Content
4 years ago
Cheats

g question

4 years ago

I would like to modify the productivity of an electric forest, I tried to modify your code but it doesn't work how can I do it? without touching the mining drill vanilla

4 years ago

Hello Gentil, this mod changes every mining drill in the game, if you want to only change one drill you can use that code:

data.raw["mining-drill"][ your.miningdrill.name ].base_productivity = 0 (number)

I think if you put this code at the end of the datafinalfixes file it will solve.

4 years ago

Thanks a lot! I'll add that right away, and by the way I updated some of your mods, at the request of players

4 years ago

NICE!!! Thanks for that... :)

Lately I can't keep up with the updates. If you want to participate as moderator of some mods just say... Thanks

4 years ago

why not

4 years ago

I did as you told me, and it doesn't work, I tried by modifying the line of code but nothing to do the game blocks

screen here : https://www.cjoint.com/c/IHuqic0Ql6Y

4 years ago

I want to modify the productivity of the drills of the mod electric mining drill lvl 2

New response