Belt Glow

by Tserup

Belts will glow at night, compatible with most mods.

Tweaks
3 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
14.1K
Logistics

i Advanced Belts Compatibility

1 year, 6 days ago

It will be added after the short trip is over.

1 year, 1 day ago

It will be added after the short trip is over.

Oh, okay. Have a nice time!

a year ago

Compatible with it

a year ago
(updated a year ago)

Compatible with it

Works great, thank you!

a year ago

Compatibility bug with Matt's logistic. Need to check both mods in line 136

a year ago

Compatibility bug with Matt's logistic. Need to check both mods in line 136

When I installed them simultaneously, there were no issues, except that I didn't add the glowing effect. Are you referring to this?

a year ago

Although I haven't found any bugs with Matt's logistic, I have added compatibility with it.

a year ago

Although I haven't found any bugs with Matt's logistic, I have added compatibility with it.

Hm... Strange. I got an error that said about missed instances. When I check code I found your mod run compatibility block with checking an AdvancedBelts on/off but not Matt's logistics. Then if you don't turn on Matt's logistics game can't found entities from that mod

I fix this self by adding Matt's logistics on/off status check

Sorry for my bad English (

a year ago

It's okay, I will check the issues you mentioned again.
What languages are you good at?

a year ago

It's okay, I will check the issues you mentioned again.
What languages are you good at?

FIne. Trouble really seems to be fixed now.

My native language is Russian

New response