|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.4 (1 year, 25 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Basic Sea Block
With Basic Sea Block you spawn alone on a spec of an island in an endless ocean. Beside you is a chest with all the materials and machines you will need to turn the quiet waters into a happening factory.
Basic Sea Block is named after the Sea Block mod from which it was inspired. However, unlike Sea Block it does not rely on Bob's/Angel's mods that drastically alter the game. It provides only the machines necessary to create coal, iron, copper and oil from water based processes, reduces the cost of landfill, and leaves the rest of Factorio alone.
0.1.1 - Fixed glitched pipe on Algae farm. (Seen when building was working and had no pipe on the south connection.)
0.1.2 - Icons biters and nukes, oh my
0.1.3 - Version 0.16 support.
- 4x landfill to start, 4x made by recipe
- Stops generation of cliffs on the biter islands since it didn't look right.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on one of the algae farm orientations.
0.1.4 - Version 0.17 support.
- Tweaked down power costs for filtering machines and pressure furnace. The extraction of raw materials still costs significantly more power than the vanilla machines, just not as much.
- Tried to make the graphics a little better.