Barrel Recipes

Adds alternative recipes that use barreled fluids.

Content
4 years ago
Manufacturing

b error onload

4 years ago

lualib/dataloader.lua:12:invalid prototype array{}

4 years ago

Thanks for the report. I looked into the error and it would happen if this mod couldn't find any barrel recipes that are normally created by vanilla Factorio. The criteria this mod is using for finding those recipes might be too strict.

Can you send me your list of mods you have installed?

4 years ago

I have a lot, all Bob's, all angels, all MadClowns, all hexagons, and a few other (those few others should not affect the fluid recipes)

4 years ago

The latest version should make it work now. Let me know if you still get an error, and if the barrel recipes show up if not.

4 years ago

ok,now there's another error:

error while loading recipe prototype "barreled-recipe-solid-sand"(recipe):Value must be a dictionary in property tree at ROOT.recipe.barreled-recipe-solid-sand.icons[0].

This doesnt make sense, since solid sand should not have a barreled recipe

4 years ago

The solid-sand recipe (just called "Sand" in the game) from Angel's Refining does use water as an ingredient so there would be a barreled recipe for it.

I believe I found the bug and I'll have a fix by tomorrow.

Thanks again!

4 years ago

Had some extra time so I put out a fix. Let me know if you still get an error.

4 years ago

The solid-sand recipe (just called "Sand" in the game) from Angel's Refining does use water as an ingredient so there would be a barreled recipe for it.

I see

4 years ago

I thought it was some recipe to put sand into a barrel, wtf

4 years ago

ok, it seems to work now, thanks a lot for all the hard work

4 years ago

maybe this thread is becaming too long and I should open another, but I just realized it doesnt generate barreled recipes for every fluid-using-recipe in the game, from what I've seen, I think it only generates barreled versions of those recipes using vanilla fluids. For example, the rocket oxydizing capsulue (angels mods), needs nytric acid and dinitrogen tetraoxyde (an angel fluid) to be crafted, and it has a barreled version, but only for the nytric acid, so it uses barreled nytric acid, and N2O4 gas

4 years ago

and same thing for so many other

4 years ago

just realized it has nothing to do with the vanilla fluids, dont know the pattern, seems random

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can take a look at the ones you listed. I've never used those mods and there is a lot going on in them so I can use them to work through compatibility issues πŸ‘

4 years ago

If you want, start a new thread about Bob/Angel/etc compatibility.

This thread has been locked.