Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Most recent angel's updates break the modpack

4 years ago

Updating angel's mods to most recent version break the pack.
The mods got an update 15 hours ago and updating the mods makes the pack un-launchable.
Re-installing the pack from the in-game browser does the same.

That is what happens with the EXPERIMENTAL branch of the game. If you keep updating things, there always is the possibility of things breaking. Just find a configuration that works and stay with it.

4 years ago

which configuration of factorio works?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've been playing 0.18.12 without issues, with all mods in the downloads list, i've all mods updated to last version except angel's set.

3 years ago

There is no 0.18.12 on steam to download. I wanted to try this modpack but in the newer versions there are alot of errors

3 years ago

As descripted in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Ballasts_bolognese_modpack/discussion/5ee5d1335ac599000c9b884c it is possible to update all mods with removing the incompatible ones (Py*, Space Exploration, LTN combinator, LTN content reader) and play on the actual version of factorio

New response