Ballast's Bolognese Modpack

This modpack is specially assembled to monumentally increase the intricacy and asperity of the base game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Yuoki Industries, Space Exploration, AAI, Logistics Trains, Pyanodons mods and more. Fixed incompatibilities, missing mods and included the better monster stuff.

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Mod integration

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

What about integration of
- Natural Evolution Enemies & Natural Evolution Building
- Alien Biomes Extensions (Explosive Biters, Cold Biters, High-Res Terrain)
- Cargo Ships
- Bio Industries

I think they will likely fit into the mod pack :)

Versions for 0.18.15 are
- Cold Biters [0.18.11]
- Explosive Biters [0.18.15]
- Alien Biomes High-Res [0.5.1] ? (There is also a High-Res of Space exploration, but I think this is user-dependent choice and not needed in the modpack)
- Natural Evolution Enemies [0.18.1]
- Natural Evolution Buildings [0.18.1]
- Cargo Ships [0.0.54]

additionally there is support for
- Bio Industries [0.18.16]
if there is an update of
- Asphalt Roads [>=1.1.10]

3 years ago

in the 0.17 version there is already Asphalt Roads [1.1.11] in the modpack, so Bio Industries [0.18.16] will work without problems

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If you want, you can add the mods to your game yourself, I don't plan to make big changes to the modpack until PyCoal Touched By an Angel is updated, maybe in July, but who knows. I will keep your recommendations in mind though.

3 years ago

The game version your modpack supports is no longer available (earliest 0.18.17 and even that will likely stop being supported some point):
https://factorio.com/download/experimental

Thank you for information, though there is nothing I can do, without drastically changing the modpack, to make it work on newer versions than 0.18.15, we will just have to wait until PyCoal is officially updated.

3 years ago

@NigglingBallastLB
Thank you for your answer. I really like your pack and we started simply a game now with your pack on the current 0.18.x without the incompatible stuff (Py*, Space Exploration, LTN combinator, LTN content reader) and with the mods mentioned above and it works quite good until now :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

One little update:
Until now no problems with the integration of the mods above. They are quite perfectly integrated in the mod pack. We are on the actual version of factorio and all mods and it works perfectly.

Only one important setting has to be done:
in "Bio industries" there is a setting which adds "Iron Stick" to the "Stone Wall", this has to be disabled because the "Iron Stick" was changed to "Iron Rod", but I think this is a general bug and not dependent on the mod pack (and can be also changed after starting the game)

3 years ago

And one additional update: Angel added a new "Angel's Addons - Crawler Train" which can be added to the mod pack.

3 years ago

@NigglingBallastLB
Love your modpack, and I added an actual working one (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/multiplayer_extreme_modpack) with all the stuff mentioned above for the actual factorio version. (So your modpack can stay consistent with Py & Space Exploration)

New response