This mod allows players to create and remotely control Avatars. Avatars act like players, with a few minor exceptions. The mod also includes a few custom entities to control and create the Avatars.

5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Bug with Staplergun's underground pipe mod

5 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/5VngX3b.png

This happened when I rotated a pipe.
Why would Avatars, of all mods, have any issue with this suddenly?

5 years ago

I recently added a handler for the script_raised_built event, but the entity provided by the event is nil...

Maybe that mod is removing the entity in the same event on it's end, and therefore I'm just getting a nil value. Seems strange, but I'll add a check to make sure the entity exists.

5 years ago

This should be fixed in 0.5.1, thanks for reporting this bug.

5 years ago

Yes, when you rotate the direction that the underground connections are facing, the pipe mod will remove the entity and replace it with a different one on the fly. Probably what was causing the conflict, though I'm not sure why the Avatar mod would need to mess with that kind of thing for entities that have nothing to do with Avatar related items. :)

5 years ago

It was just at the checking of the entity, I check the name of it to see if it's something relevant. I was always under the assumption that something just created still existed (I feel like that's a fine assumption, lol)

New response