Normal Ores For Angel's

Force enable normal ores (vanilla, Bob's and YI) for Angel's mods. Perfect when you don't want to deal with ore crushing (again). Also added in possible missing recipes.

Content
2 years ago
Mining

b Cr/Mn/Co/Pt

2 years ago

Angel’s Refining is still required for chrome, manganese, cobalt, and (if it exists) platinum.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I think you can get those from mineral sludge. Angel has it lying around like oil, or you can make it by dissolving slag in sulfuric acid (in this patch, slag can be reverse-crushed from stone).

2 years ago

That method is also added by Angel’s Refining, though. I thought the point of this mod was being able to mine smeltable ores directly.

Also, I just realized that there are no lithia water patches, either.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

That method is also added by Angel’s Refining, though. I thought the point of this mod was being able to mine smeltable ores directly.

Also, I just realized that there are no lithia water patches, either.

The mineral sludge is directly mined from angel's resource spots (forgot what they're called, those cracks on the ground), although slag from ore sorting can be made into that as well. The four ores you mentioned are useless on their own except when used in metallurgy and can't be smelted anyway. I never removed any angel's ores or resource spots so it should be a non-issue. As for lithia water, I'll look into that.

2 years ago

I just checked yesterday. There are still lithia water patches on the ground. No fix needed.

New response