All About Money - Buy and sell items

You can sell and buy items. If you sell and buy everything, the game will be a little unballanced. It's based on Production Score of Vanilla PvP. For more balanced use of money, use only the mod Science to Money.

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Cheats

g Yo!! you back in track?!

5 years ago

Hello there mate! So you back in the tracks? XD

5 years ago

Hi Lamp!!! :) I was kind a busy in the last few months, but when I saw that it was 0.17 I came to give an update on the mods. I want to have more time to fix some bugs, and create new ones as well! :) Great to see you!

5 years ago

Great to see you too !!! (─‿‿─)

5 years ago

What changed so much in 0.17 that all my mods is not compatible? the Technology i understand but there is some its not based on items like Zombie land and walls block projectiles ... what can i do to fix it?

5 years ago

A little change!

1 - Change name of the zips
2 - info.json
3 - Add thumbnail.png

Add in all
[technology-description]

Substitute:
science-pack-1 - automation-science-pack
science-pack-2 - logistic-science-pack
science-pack-3 - chemical-science-pack
high-tech-science-pack - utility-science-pack

raw-wood = wood
wood - doesnt exists

Stone wall icon now is base/graphics/icons/wall.png

Substitute lines
flags / ---flags (( Flags doesnt exists ))

5 years ago

some mods are giving errors i still dont know, but i will figure out later

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

hmm.... okay mate!! Understood! thank you very much

5 years ago

Was sound and clear! fixed 1 .. and only 1! xD
¯_(°v°)_/¯ welp its complicated ... i think there is new stuff ... the data.raw is still like that? i have a mod to put all ores glowing like uranium.. maybe that changed too... the zombie land mod i can't do because the bitters behavior must had changed and that made the mod not compatible... so i think i can fix that one but the Walls bitters block i think i really can't ... i replaced the "flags" to "--flags" (commented in fact)

5 years ago

Yoo i must ask you this... i have been updating a mod which is 1 year ++ old.. Should i publish it ? its 0.17 compatible already but... i fear i shouldnt... I don't know...

5 years ago

Hi Lamp... I found out that the Flags, you put the -- only if it has "goes-to-inventory".. the rest you keep as it is (without the --) because its important the other flags (to show machines in blueprints for example)...

Publish the mod! :) I will test it right away! :) You work hard on that.... The community is great and you will improving with time.

5 years ago

Okay thank you for your "push" to put that in the portal... SO... because you said to remove the flags... i didn't know i shouldnt remove all so... i ended up testing the mod... was fine as usual but tryed to blueprint and BAM wasnt working... like you said...

So took more time to investigate the problem... besides the flag issue but its all good!

GO CHECK IT OUT! xD

3 years ago

Adds to TAB categories for Selling and buying in the {E}quipment Window

New response