All About Money - Buy and sell items

You can sell and buy items. If you sell and buy everything, the game will be a little unballanced. It's based on Production Score of Vanilla PvP. For more balanced use of money, use only the mod Science to Money.

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Cheats

i Good mod! Idea

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello man good mod!
like!
in ide for me
normal and special box buy in sell in realism
example
https://yadi.sk/i/oVGhAbH23Uceog

and more mods compartible (angels, bob, mexmer)

and normal realism trade not hand create items to sell.

6 years ago

by the way I'll add as an option you can see LH infity chest mod which automatically collects objects.
and the black market Mod
from the black market it allows you to sell resources as they are consumed and resources and energy just do not know how, by the way the author of this mod said that he can not develop it anymore so he does not mind if they take his ideas.

6 years ago

great!!! I'm thinking make a "Market", an expensive building, and you can put somewhere in your factory, and only there you can sell and buy items....

6 years ago

by the way, a brilliant thought you have.
make the building as a factor, and there as bots and so and the conveyor supply goods, make both the market and the warehouse, and what could then be taken out by missiles and vice versa, I remember in the game dune 2000 was the spaceport that supplied for resources weapons, raw materials and tanks

6 years ago

and he flew away and arrived at just the right time

New response