Alien Space Science

by hanes

Adds alien artifacts back in to the game. Get artifacts from destroying spawners and worms and craft them into space science packs. Updated to 0.16 and edited by fishycat.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g where to craft?

4 years ago

Heijo,

just downloaded the mod into my savegame (v17), and collected plenty of Alien Artifacts - but cannot find anything to craft them into Space Science Pack. Neither my assembling machines nor any other machine offers me the possibility to do so. Maybe there is an migration script missing or i just haven't looked good enough...

4 years ago

Unlock the recipe by researching "Alien-space-science", then craft in assembler.

4 years ago

I still don't see the recipe. I researched Space science before adding this mod.

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up!

Fixed in version 0.0.13.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Used by google translator.
Faced the problem of the lack of a recipe for white science packages. You said that this was fixed in version 0.0.13. But this version of the mod requires Factorio version 0.18. And I'm afraid that the game itself will have big differences between versions and some of my mods will not have newer versions.
As a result, I had a question. Is it possible to have a version that fixes a bug and is suitable for Factorio version 0.17?
Thank you for your understanding, I am waiting for an answer.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I apologize for duplicating the message.
There was a problem with the Internet, and set off twice. I can’t delete this ...

4 years ago

Thanks for the reminder, totally forgot 0.17.

Is now added in version 0.1.0

New response