Alien Pets

by WilliW

This mod allows you to build alien allies that defend you and your base.

Content
3 years ago
Enemies

g nice mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,
i use your mod and find it very nice, but also maybe to easy and powerfull.
Its a very good way to reduce pollution spread with the benefit to get an army of minions which can easily wipe out enemy biter bases through sheer numbers.
If one add also any fish-breeding mod you have in a very short time a vast number of spawners.

i would suggest three points for this mods :

• can one have some staging area (i.e. some poles to which the spawned will will go? ); i think its not really the scoope of this mod, because its just the spawning, not the movments

• i would revise the recipe for the spawners to be more expensive and technical, so throw in some pumps and as a base a researchlab as structure

• add some reseach for this powerfull mod, maybe including some dead bodys (but here again loot is not really the scoope of this mod i think)

• also one can think of needing to supply the nests with some resources (like water and fish) but strictly speaking a spawner should be able to look after himself :-)

Thanks for the mod, and i am looking forward to see what you have in mind with this mod

3 years ago

Sorry for replying so late. Thank you for your suggestions, and I think you are right, the mod is somewhat op. I developed it for my grandson, and we used to play in sandbox mode anyway. It was not meant to be released to the public. Meanwhile he has lost interest, and I am also looking at other games, so unfortunately there is a big chance that there is no further development (just like with many other mods here). Anyway, I will certainly consider your suggestions if I ever get back to it.

New response