Aim

Autotarget!? Bah! Real men AIM their weapons.

Content
5 years ago
Combat

g I like it!

5 years ago

I just wanted to say that I really like this mod. It makes battles feel like smash TV.

5 years ago

Haha glad you like it!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Its awesome! I was looking for such a mod a long time.

But can you do this for all kind of auto targeting weapons like turrets (except laser) and the car as well? That would be perfect!
Edit: I think it works for vehicles already if they use standard ammo. The piercing and uranium ammo does not work right now. I have fixed this on my local machine but I cant figure out how to add the aiming for turrets :(.

Btw, its really cool if you give the bullets a bit of an inaccuracy like 0.1 and a rng range like the shotgun has. i just tested it and its great :)

4 years ago

I am also thinking of some new techs coming from this like bullet speed increase or accuracy that reduces the spread angle :)

4 years ago

@MrFactorio It's good to hear you're having fun with it. If you want I can add your modifications in a new update and list you as a contributor. I may also look into giving turrets the same functionality. I probably won't spend time making new techs but if you or someone else wanted to work on it I would be happy to add it in an update :)

New response