Advanced Personal Defense

by AutoMcD

Adds personal laser turret Mk2 and a personal defense turret which uses ammo instead of energy.

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Combat

i implentation of ammo box

7 years ago

implentation of ammo box say it all :D
there a mod that make ammo box stack to be 100 ammo clip per box and a stack of 100 ammo box so much ammo xD if only we could use it

7 years ago

I'm having trouble following what you are trying to say here. You want ammo to stack more per slot?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

yes or use the other mod called (ammo box) witch is 100 clip per box with a stack of 100 and right befor wrting the new comment i got a crash right after putting the gatling gun
Edit1:5min later. after a test its not compatible with ammobox mod :S
Edit2: got new idea instead make your own ammo type and stack it bigger? and or make a mkII gattling turret to use those special ammo? would be fun in my opinion

i have bad grammar and i know it sorry about it

7 years ago

I prefer to make it seem like a seamless addition to the vanilla game, simply to fill a void. Right now, because it's shoehorned into a part which was hard-coded to be an energy weapon, there is no convenient way to identify or change the ammo that's loaded into it. I'm lucky enough that Adil was able to make the bullets->energy trick work. Mod compatibility for strange ammo is just in the cards right now, sorry.

New response