Advanced Machines

Adds many advanced versions of machines such as the Electric Furnace, Crafting Machine, Processing Plant, Oil Refinery, Beacon, And also MK4 and MK5 Modules including a God Module The God Module has the perks of all Modules and it can be MK1-5.

Content
5 years ago
0.14 - 0.17
Manufacturing

i Leave me Ideas

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Feel free to add to the mod leave me some ideas.

7 years ago

I've downloaded your mod, and I don't see any of the following:
Advanced Furnaces (You should make some truly insane ones for late game, high volume smelting)
Advanced crafting machines
Advanced Oil refineries
Advanced pumpjacks

I also don't see the god modules, but I'm giving that one the benefit of the doubt, since god stuff shouldn't really be craftable. (They should be though, please.)

7 years ago

I know those are in production curently and will be out soon.

-DWolf0_o

7 years ago

Maybe add a tracker to the main page telling us what's in there and what's still upcoming?

That said, if you could add some higher tier train carts, like steel cargo wagons? Two or three tiers to make cargo trains even more feasible would be neat.

Maybe add a bulldozer, or something that takes reduced (Or no) damage from plowing through trees? If you want to hook into Gotlag's Reactor mod, make an RTG version of it or cars in general, that'd be neato burrito.

7 years ago

I originally had a tracker in the description of the mod but it ended up being too long for a description but I will do it on the mod's page.

-DWolf0_o

7 years ago

I will also put into consideration the train cart upgrades but i'm not definet yet.

-DWolf0_o

7 years ago

How about better drills?

6 years ago

The chemical plant is not any better than the standard version with the exception of better health

6 years ago

where are the god modules man

6 years ago

soon, soon I have to fully redo graphics so plz be calm. My main priority at the moment is my school work come summer I'm completely free so there will be lots of updates.

-DWofl0_o

New response