Advanced Artillery Remotes Continued

by azaghal

Adds two Advanced Artillery Remotes to the game. Artillery Cluster Remote targets nearby spawners and worms and lays down a carpet of artillery fire against them. Artillery Discovery Remote fires artillery rounds in an arc to assist in map exploration.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Combat

g IR3 atomic artillery shells

5 months ago

I was hoping I could control turrets with IR3 nukes, but there isn't a separate remote for nuclear artillery. In IR3, there is a separate ammo type called atomic-artillery-shell, but there isn't a dedicated "nuclear artillery turret". I guess this is related to the known issue section of ammo categories, so I dont know what IR3 needs to do to make atomic artillery shells different than artillery shells. Does IR3 need a new turret?

3 months ago

Hm... I think this one has kinda been figured out/answered already, but just for posterity - the cluster remotes are based on the ammo category, not the turret types.

So, to split up some more powerful artillery shells into their own remote, it's necessary to have the mod adding the shells also add a new ammo category to which the non-vanilla shells belong to.

New response