Advanced Artillery Remotes Continued

by azaghal

Adds two Advanced Artillery Remotes to the game. Artillery Cluster Remote targets nearby spawners and worms and lays down a carpet of artillery fire against them. Artillery Discovery Remote fires artillery rounds in an arc to assist in map exploration.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Combat

b Cluster remote not targeting Rampant nests

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,
after the recent update to this mod or rampant mod the cluster remote doesn't target nests anymore, just worms.

Could that be fixed or is that an option somewhere?
Thanks!

3 months ago

Yep, same issue. Rampant 3.3.4.

3 months ago

AARC hasn't been updated for a while now, so I assume it's most likely a change in Rampant that caused the break (not that Rampant is responsible, mind you, it's just the usual integration thing).

Would you happen to have any kind of info on what was the last version of Rampant that worked fine for you?

3 months ago

And could you provide me with the exact version of Factorio you are using (I'll try the latest stable to see if I can reproduce easily)?

3 months ago

@ElionCubit - sorry if I missed replying, probably was on a bit of a hiatus at that time :)

3 months ago

@VitalArt I am not able to reproduce the issue with the following set-up:

• Factorio 1.1.101
  • AARC 4.0.3
  • Rampant 3.3.4
  • Minor mods for testing (Creative and the like)
  • New game at default settings

A couple of more questions for you:

1. There is a chance there is interaction with another mod or something similar. Are you able to reproduce this with just the AARC + Rampant installed in a new game?

2. Would you happen to have a complete list of mods installed?

3. Have you double-checked the mod settings - the "Cluster Mode" map setting, and "Cluster Mode (player override)" under per-player settings?

New response