Adds more turrets and shells.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15
Combat

b Cannon projectiles not working

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

There seems to be an issue with cannon shells not doing any damage. I am running several mods including all of bob's mods. I have ran many test trying to isolate the issue and it seems to only work when I have this mod disabled. I really like this mod and I hope that you will be able to resolve this! Also it does not appear to be isolated to projectiles modified by this mod. It is affecting all cannon-shell based projectile, including other mods (aka bob's scatter cannon shell).

7 years ago

I have the same problem for my Howitsers. The projectiles have no damage value.

I play with bobs mods and angles.

Anything you can help me with. That would be great

7 years ago
  • Forsaken67
    fly_cannon in config.lua is true -> If the name of the projectile contains "cannon", the properties change. max range and collision box..
    if turret range = 30 and shell range = 20 and enemy position = 20~30 then turret is fire but shell is not touch enemy.
    collision box is piercing or not piercing stone wall, pole or near turrets etc..
    but I don't check cannon in tank and more things. It is so sorry.
    I think next version will delete config and solve the existing problems.
    If you are uncomfortable to use it, please turn off [fly_cannon] in config.lua until the next version.

• RBHaNNiBaL
    If display howitzer shell damages, it cause an error.
    I think this problem is caused by a long and complicated problem. So I intentionally hid it.
    I'm sorry I could not inform you in advance.

Thank you for your bug reports!!! :D

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

He Sore,
What I ment to say was that only the damage is not displayed for me it actually did no damage.

I messed a little around with the projectiles.lua and now it at least kills bases again.

Not sure what the old values where, but with bobsmodes etc, the howitsers didnot kill anything before i changed the big explosion to explosion and the damage from 10 to 5000 :D

------------- artillery
{
type = "projectile",
name = "artillery-cluster",
flags = {"not-on-map"},
acceleration = 0,
action =
{
{
type = "direct",
action_delivery =
{
type = "instant",
target_effects =
{
{
type = "create-entity",
entity_name = "explosion", --"big-explosion",

<pre> check_buildability = true }, } } }, { type = "area", perimeter = 15, -- force = "enemy", action_delivery = { type = "instant", target_effects = { { type = "damage", damage = {amount = 5000, type = "explosion"} }, { type = "create-sticker", sticker = "acid-sticker" }, { type = "create-sticker", sticker = "fire-sticker" }, } } }, cannon_cluster{cluster_count = 3, distance = 5, projectile = "cluster-cannon-shell",}, </pre>
7 years ago

-RBHaNNiBaL
I think same. compared to my artillery, bob's spawner has a lot of hp and healing.
but I feel damage 10 -> 5000 and perimeter 5 -> 15 is so big.
artillery was designed to kill spawner only...

I do not know if you like it, I will try to raise the howitzer.
Thank you :D

7 years ago

I might have overdone it, but with bobs enemies I only thickled them, 1% health removed. With all the effort (sulfur) you have to put in to this, I want some results :D. With the current set up I need 2 or 3 shelves to kill a 3 or 4 spawning places. I play with enemy settings on the highest so my how base is surrounded with creepers. If you play with less, this damage might be to high.

Keep the good work up. I really like this mod.

7 years ago

Oh... I see it now..
I'll try to make the shells cheaper.

New response