AI trader (extension for iFreeMarket)

Sells items via neutral force as AI to other forces (doesn't support auto prices) (set prices in neutral force to use it) [Free market] You can use https://mods.factorio.com/mod/trading_system instead.

Utilities
2 years ago

g About free market in general

2 years ago

Hello there Zwer .o/ !
I have a question to ask... is the Free market possible to do for single player ? if yes what i must do to play as single player ?
Thank you very much

2 years ago

is the Free market possible to do for single player?

Yes

what i must do to play as single player?

Write in chat: /c game.player.force = "neutral" (it'll change your force to "neutral")
Open your inventory, find a button with prices, set sell prices for items.
Write in chat: /c game.player.force = "player" (it'll change your force to "player")

For multiplayer, it'll be:
Write in chat: /c game.players["nickname"].force = "neutral" (it'll change your force to "neutral")
Open your inventory, find a button with prices, set sell prices for items.
Write in chat: Write in chat: /c game.players["nickname"].force = "player" (it'll change your force to "player")

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Prices gui: (although I changed it a bit)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Isn't that just selling to myself or something?
Is it possible to create a entity with a virtual market/auction and you sell/buy to "them" which are randomized items, and prices...
I don't mind the console commands either if necessary.
Probably its possible but its not the focus of this mod so wont happening I guess =P
Imagine selling stuff raw for cheap just to get enough to buy buildings to than make more money and buy more and repeat ?!

2 years ago

Isn't that just selling to myself or something?

No, there are 3 forces by default, this mod just replenishes items etc in neutral force. So, in short, your force trades with neutral force, but there's no any autoconfiguration yet.

possible to create a entity with a virtual market/auction and you sell/buy to "them" which are randomized items, and prices...

It's not included yet.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

will use that commands for now ^_^
Thank you very much mate ! you and your mods are amazing!! great job!
Keep it up and Stay awesome!

11 months ago

I tried fumbling around with this extension adn the mother mod but I didn't get it working.
I guess it's too complicated for me πŸ˜…

New response