|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.5.0 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Display utilization of various buildings as a percentage for the last one minute.
100% utilization means the factory was working in every single tick in the last 60 seconds.
The percentage is displayed at the top left corner of the building. I used "flying-text" for the percentages for simplicity, which means the percentages have a fixed size regardless of the zoom level. It is useful to overview the whole base.
0.1.0 - 2017-05-28
- First public version. Supports miners, labs, furnaces and factories. The percentages are displayed as floating text and shown for 60 ticks (one second). New labels are generated for every building once every 60 ticks, the previous labels automatically disappear after a second.
0.2.0 - 2017-05-30
- Added setting to enable/disable displaying the utilization percentages
- Added CONTROL+U hotkey to toggle displaying the utilization percentages. The toggling is not immediate, it may take up to one second to see the show/hide because the labels are updated only once in every 60 ticks.
0.2.1 - 2017-06-04
- Handle labs with any number of inventory slots, not only 7. This fixes compatibility with Dark Matter Replicator mod.
- Fix progress monitoring for chemical plants.
0.2.2 - 2017-06-06
- Ignore factorissimo2 arrows on factory buildings
0.2.3 - 2018-01-02
- Update factorio version to 0.16
0.2.4 - 2018-01-03
- Added german translation, thanks @ST-DDT
0.2.5 - 2018-01-05
- Improve performance by about 25%
0.3.0 - 2018-01-15
- Major performance improvements, thanks to @ST-DDT
0.3.1 - 2018-01-17
- Fix bug in remove object, thanks to @ST-DDT
0.4.0 - 2018-01-21
- Add hotkey and option to disable Utilization Monitor. Thanks to @ST-DDT
0.4.1 - 2018-03-30
- Fixed rare crash caused by destroying the next entity to be scanned. Thanks to @abordoli for reporting it and @ST-DDT for fixing it.
0.5.0 - 2019-03-19
- Make it compatible with 0.17. Thanks @ST-DDT for the pull request.
Sorry for the crap quality screenshots but my laptop can only run Factorio with low graphics settings.