|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.2.3 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.15|
For questions, suggestions, or bug reports please use the forum linked above.
This mod currently adds a lot of new floors and the vanilla grass/sand tile that can be placed.
New in 1.2.3
- Added Toxic Sludge
- Added "Titanium" and "Nitanol" arrow grates
- All arrow grates have a 1x1 and a 2x2 style
- Changed layer priority of arrow grates
- New edge tiles for arrow grates
- Alien metal Edges
- Fixed icon tab
New in 1.2.2
- Fixed base game files referenced name changes
- Fixed new colored concrete tile sides
- Removed edges on arrow grates
New in 1.2.1
- Updated to .15
- If you decide to update there is a bug stating there are missing game files you can copy/rename them yourself and it will load just fine but until then I submitted a bug report
- Check out the Replace folders in the zip. The readme file will explain how to fix the issue with missing game files.
New in 1.2.0
- Fixed conflict with Alien Biomes mod (more floor tiles overiding alien biomes when removed)
New in 1.1.0
- Shiny bob mod conflict (moving tile recpies around) fixed in next Shiny bob version.
- Added 4 concrete decals toggle through with R (2x2 version and 1x1 version)
- Radioactive hazard
- Death hazard
- Fire hazard
- Bio hazard
- Added Herringbone Wood floor
- Added Darkwood Floor
- Heavily inspired by the Alien biomes mod (check it out!)
- Gargantuan lava changes
- Fixed the edges of dry cobblestone appearing to have green grass edges.
- Added Magenta concrete
- Enhanced pink concrete
- Added colored edges for colored concrete tiles
- Fixed dry grass cobblestone looking weird
- Fixed biome tiles having weird holes from missing U-tiles and O-tiles
- Added dry grass biome tiles
- Sorted colored concrete by spectrum
- Reworked Redbricks
- Added Yellow bricks
- Recombobulated biome tiles so they wont be picked up by blue prints
- Separate (identical) biome tiles speficically for blueprinting
- Experimental tile not part of blueprints to make for blue printing area.
- Hotfix for typo in the migration file
New in 1.0.6
- Added Cobblestone Paths press R to change styles
- Dry grass
- Added Redbrick tiles (W.I.P. texture)
- Added Asphalt line tiles
- Added dark grey colored concrete
- Tweaked black concrete to be actually black.
- Bleached white concrete
New in 1.0.5
- Added Tar pits - 15% movespeed (slightly buggy/some graphic errors)
- Added Fast bi directional arrows
- Added Express bi directional arrows
- Added a tab for all tiles.
- Added dark dirt
- Added regular dirt
- Added Dark Sand
- Added Checkboard tile
- Added Experimenting tile
- Added 12 colored concretes:
- Lime Green
Tweaked Alien floors recipe: 1 blue circuit + 10 circuit floors = 20 tiles
- Wood tiles now drop wood
- Gravel tiles now drop stone
- Fixed lava/asphalt not showing
Thank you PetetheLich for the update.
New in 1.0.3
- Alien Metal
- Metal scraps
- Hexagon tiles
- Smooth Concrete
- Reinforced Concrete
- Rusty Metal
- Rusty Grate
- Gravel to match train tracks.
- Bi-Directional Arrow grate that is rotatable with the "r" key.
- A slighty rusted Diamond plate
- Some type of ripped up circuit floor
- Grass/Sand tile to cover up any ugly biome transitions
- More to come
Vanilla Concrete- 140%
Grass & Sand Default walking speed
- Lava 100%
- Snow 100%
- Wood/Gravel 120%
- Metal scraps 120%
- Smooth Concrete- 140%
- Reinforced Concrete- 140%
- Rusty Grate- 160%
- Bi-directional Arrow Grate- 160%
- Asphalt 160%
- Hexagon tiles 160%
- Diamond Plate- 160%
- Rusty Metal- 160%
- Circuit Floor- 170%
- Alien Metal 200% (expensive)
Wood, grass, sand and gravel can be crafted without research so you can pretty up your base in the early game. The rest will come after Concrete research mostly because they require concrete to be crafted with. All tiles this mod adds, stacks to 1000.
1.0.4- Updated to Factorio version 0.14
1.0.3- Added Lava tile, Snow, Alien Metal, Metal-Scraps, Hexagon tile, Asphalt, and changed the recipe of reinforced-concrete.
1.0.2- Changed Circuit floor texture,New Tech icon, Added gravel, sand, rusty grate, diamond plate, and bi-directional arrow grate (rotatable with "r" key)
Credit to /u/PeteTheLich for helping with/creating some of the textures.