|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.15.1 (2 years ago)|
Enable vanilla loaders to the game, they are aquired with corresponding logistics technologies.
This was mainly made because I don't like the graphics of angel's logistics and code design of LoaderRedux :
- Use on_entity_settings_pasted instead of custom keybinds
- Locomotives are supported.
- Loader graphics are generated from vanilla underground belts only, new undergroud belts can be integrated this way.
- Prototypes are based on simple functions that get values from their siblings, so implementation or modification of loader are kept simple, some data like subgroups, order or speed are defined automaticaly from belts data.
- Comparing to add-loader-u15, there is no longer a bug about bob logistics users.
Fixed the Fluid-Wagons bug