With a big mod list it can sometimes be confusing how to get items and where they are used. This mod adds a button to the top of the screen where you can drop items to find out how to get them and where to spend them. Click with an empty hand to open a drop-down menu for fluids.
There also is a shotcut (ctrl+f by default) to instantly search the current item in your hand or open a search bar when your hand is empty.
- Fixed a lua bug when minimising an item that was already minimised
- Moved the close button so the order matches the windows layout
- Search now also works if the item/fluid name has capital letters
- Recipes locked behind disabled technologies are now hidden.
- Disabled recipes without any technology to unlock them are hidden.
- To show the above, change SHOW_ALL to true in control.lua.
- Hidden recipes now do show up (eg: the recipe for rocket parts is hidden, so before this update rocket fuel would not be an ingredient in anything).
- Fixed that closing the searchbar would not close the results list.
- Searchbar now also searches fluids.
- Search results are only shown when the search string is more than one character to prevent hangup.
- Search is no longer case sensitive.
- Fixed searchbar not showing up when upgrading to new version.
- Fixed lua error when searchbar was placed twice.
- Gui interface, no longer will your massive recipe list scroll off your screen!
- Search bar: Search for items that you want to know more about. Please note that it doesn't use localised names, but internal names, so it might not find what you are looking for.
- Hotkey: Press CTRL + F with an item in your hand to directly show that item's information, press CTRL + F with an empty hand to open the search bar.
- Fixed lua error for resources without minealbe items.
- Fixed search icon not showing up.
- Fixed fluid icons running off the screen.
- Locked recipes now show the technology to unlock them.