|Created:||1 year, 4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.1 (1 year, 4 months ago)|
Quill is a mod that seeks to solve a common issue players have. Namely, "How do I keep notes on stuff like to-dos or ratios without awkwardly tabbing out of the game to notepad?"
Well, Quill is the solution. It adds a notes button that can be clicked to bring up a gui where you can create new notes. Type whatever you want, no limitations. Write a list of to-dos, your plans for a factory in ascii art, your poems you plan to send to your crush, whatever. Then, your notes are conveniently saved with your world, across sessions. Notes are also private and can only be seen by the author. However, the author may choose to print the note to chat, to show players on the same force. No more searching for that text file you put on your harddrive somewhere.
If you have comments, questions, or would like to submit a bug report, please do so at the bitbucket repo linked on this mod's page, I rarely check the discussion part of this portal. You don't need to make an account to create an issue report.
- Gui overhaul, now uses mainly sprite buttons
- Added the ability to sort notes alphabetically by name
- Mod has been completely rewritten, and is much more cool and useful!
- Keep multiple notes, rename, delete them, edit them, eat them! (Okay, maybe not)
- Deletion has a safety where holding control while deleting is needed.
- Print saved notes to chat to share them with friends!
- Server admins have no printing limit, but non-admins will be only able to print as many chars of their note in mins they've been online. So, if someone only has 20 mins played, they can only print 20 chars of a note. This should prevent griefing from people filling the chat with long notes.
- Code is a lot more cohesive and documented better.
- Notes that are too big horizontally will now automatically word-wrap.
- Mod created.