0 zythum sorter

by cybrox

Simple, clean resorter mod for a clean crafting UI. This mod aims to support absolutely all Factorio mods, in order to provide any player with a perfectly clean crafting UI. It will also resort large mods like 5dim's, andrew's, angel's and bob's mods.

7 years ago

g some suggestions

7 years ago

привет. Отличный мод, спасибо тебе большое за такую сложную работу! У меня есть несколько предложений по поводу переноса предметов в другие категории. Список своих модов я пришлю если необходимо.
1. моды add loader и loader furnace - погрузчики в категорию транспорт.
2 advanced tanks - tank factory and ammunition factory в категорию производство. Танковые снаряды - в категорию оружия, танки - в категорию транспорт.
3. печь из мода double furnace - в категорию производство
4 мод advanced mining - динамит не полностью переходит в категорию collecting and sorting. на ваше решение - либо перенести его полностью, либо оставить в отдельной категории.
5 поддержку мода Recucling machines со своей отдельной категорией, либо несколькими категориями.
6. Bio Industries - Био-ферма из категории энергия - в категорию производство, коксохимический завод - из категории химия - в категорию производство.
7. Bob's greenhouses - выращивание деревьев из категории производства - в категорию ресурсы.
8 bob's warfare - bullet, bullet projkective, ammo magazine - в категорию intermediate
9 robot army mod - в отдельную категорию.
Прошу прощения за ошибки и неточности, приходится пользоваться переводчиком! заранее спасибо!

Hey. Great mod, thank you so much for such a complex job! I have a few suggestions about the transfer of items in other categories. List your mods I will send if necessary.
1. fashion add loader and loader furnace - loaders in the transport category.
2 advanced tanks - tank factory and ammunition factory in the production category. Tank shells - in the category of weapons, tanks - in the category of trucks.
3. The furnace of fashion double furnace - in the category of production
4 modes of advanced mining - dynamite is not completely converted into the category of collecting and sorting. your decision - a move it completely, or leave in a separate category.
5 support fashion Recucling machines with their own separate category or multiple categories.
6. Bio Industries - Bio-farm category of energy - in the category of production, coke plant - from the category of chemistry - in the category of production.
7. Bob's greenhouses - growing trees from the category of production - in the category of resources.
8 bob's warfare - bullet, bullet projkective, ammo magazine - in the intermediate category
9 robot army mod - a separate category.
I apologize for the errors and inaccuracies, it is necessary to use an interpreter! thank you in advance!

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hey, no problem :) Thanks for your feedback!
1. I have added support for loaders and loader-furnace mod. Loaders are in automation though, since they are more like inserters. (And transport category is really full)
2. Advanced tanks is planned. Most likely only in 1.0.3 though.
3. I have added support for the double furnace mod in 1.0.2
4. I just noticed, advanced mining addes more items, when you have bob's mods or others. I will leave it in a separate category, since it's so many. In 1.0.2
5. I have added partial support for Recycling mod in 1.0.2. The recycling machines are in production, all the recycling recipes are in their original category
6. Moved Bio-farm -> production, cokery -> production in 1.0.2
7. I think greenhouses are ok in production, since they are "biological factories" (-> productions) and they produce wood (-> resources)
8. I have resorted the bob's warfare mod, this will be fixed with 1.0.2 (magazines will be in armory)
9. Robot army is currently in "other", it is pretty much the only thing in this category. Is your other category so full that it needs to be moved?

I will release 1.0.2 today or tomorrow.

7 years ago

thank you) keep up the good work)

New response