0 zythum sorter

by cybrox

Simple, clean resorter mod for a clean crafting UI. This mod aims to support absolutely all Factorio mods, in order to provide any player with a perfectly clean crafting UI. It will also resort large mods like 5dim's, andrew's, angel's and bob's mods.

7 years ago

g Chemical Furnace in the Energy category?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I was killing myself looking for the red furnace in bobs mod, and eventually found it in Energy. It should be in production right?

EDIT: Also tinned wire and insulated wire is in logistics? they should both be in intermediate.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Thanks for your feedback. You're right on the furnace, I also noticed this. It looks like I got a bit confused while sorting there, since the item is called "chemical-boiler" by the mod itself.

I will also move the wires. I agree that they are not right in logistics (since they can't even be used for it) - I had to add most bigger mods before finally balancing the categories, especially intermediate, to see how I best split them up.

EDIT: I can confirm that the chemical furnace will be moved to production and all cables/wires to intermediate with 1.0.2!

7 years ago

Thanks!

New response