异星工厂模组汉化文本库重制版

异星工厂模组汉化文本库重置版,原作者为马老师,关于汉化这一块,你永远可以相信这条鱼 This is the zh-CN locale library, other languages do not need to install and use this MOD!

5 months ago

g duplicate keys

2 years ago

Hello,
I'm responsible for a mod somewhat similar to yours, but for French. It already includes translations for more than 300 mods.
With such a number of mods, I start to have interaction effects between mods: when a key is identical in several mods, the game overwrites the first translation by the next one read. This is problematic when the translated text is different.
Since there are even more translations in your mod, how do you deal with this problem?
Thank you very much for your answer.
bev

2 years ago

This is indeed a problem.I don't have a good solution,but in most cases these duplicate keys refer to the same thing.So generally you don't need to worry about it.
Of course, in some cases that must be distinguished, you can do this:
[item-name]
crystal=crystal[color=blue]Multiple definition key[/color] -----declare that this is a multi-meaningful key
[item-description]
crystal=[color=green]FoodIndustry[/color] -----the mod to which this meaning belongs
--[color=blue]salt[/color] -----meaning in this mod
\n -----newline
Concentrated crystalline and calcium salts. -----item description
\n\n -----one line apart
[color=green]omnimatter_crystal[/color] -----another mod
--[color=blue]omnicrystal[/color] -----meaning in this mod
\n Mysterious crystal made from omni ore. -----item description
This is my method, you can refer to it and make the French version in your preferred way. :)

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your quick response!
I like this solution, even if I think it is a bit of a tinkering.
It's a pity that some Lua code can't help us here.

New response