Sworn small fixes for (Angels, Yuoki, Clows and Early mods like Nanobots)

by Sworn

Enable you to have some sort of a low tech option (from other mods like JunkTrains or Early3x3Electric Furnace, Nanobots) when playing full bobs/angels without being to OP. Those techs are usually locked behind angels green science or higher, or require some construction or electronic block that you can't craft early on, which kind of defeat the idea of the early mod. Also add some sort of firepower if you're playing with harder enemies and can't kill the bases.

Tweaks
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b error with 'circuit-red-loaded' (out of scope)

2 years ago

Running a pretty big mod pack and ran into this error when trying to enable the fixes mod you have so wonderfully made. What do you need from me to help you troubleshoot this?

Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: item with name 'circuit-red-loaded' does not exist.
Source: red-wire (recipe).

A link to the save file without your fixes mod installed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kebz9un0zk3dy6/Bob%20Angels%20AAI%20stream%203.zip?dl=0

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

well, the "circuit-red-loaded" is the red circuit used by angels industries, I use it on some recipes to lower the requirements, so my guess would be that you're not using the entire angels/bob settings that that enable this particular red circuit.

I could check if it exists before using it, but than if it doesn't exists the mod option would make no sense.

The recipe i'm talking about is this one: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ezYL0geMowOVJJtXEu0UBYQinadvfKKE/view?usp=sharing
See if you have it on your game, maybe we can use whatever "red-circuit" variant you have, if it is from angels and not other mod

Well I have loaded your save, but I wouldn't recommend you to use this mod, as it is made for angels industries components, and adding this to your factory will break everything as it doesn't use vanilla for almost nothing and instead use angels components, blocks and so on.

Which settings are you looking for in this mod?

2 years ago

The Yuoki, light artillery, and nanobots patches mainly were what I was looking at. Quite alright if I can't use it on this playthrough. Though when i next do Angels with their industry fully turned on I think I will be using your fixes mod.

This thread has been locked.