Xander Mod

An extensive overhaul, emphasizing detailed and realistic chemistry, materials, and production. Extends the base game to marathon-style complexity.

Overhaul
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Can't produce Gold wire element !? Bug ??

3 years ago

Hello
After 3.5.3 update I can't produce element: Gold wire . I can't find machine who it produce ! It is bug ??? Gold wire is needed to produce many electronical elements ... and I can't making technological progress in game.

3 years ago

We had the same Problem and our solution was to use the older version 3.5.2 . Sadly there are many useless Items currently and some are impossible to make like the high pressure Turbine wich provides the normal amount of Power of a Turbine and without it Power creation is much more difficult.

3 years ago

Im not a programer, but it seems it is a lack of the item "wire-gold" in the tecnology "advanced-electronics-2"
In the line 115 of technologies.lua, in the list folder of the mod

{"advanced-electronics-2", 660, {"automation-science-pack", "logistic-science-pack", "chemical-science-pack"}, 60, {"laminate-2", "board-3-0", "wafer-data-1", "wafer-data-2", "components-2-1", "components-3-0", "processing-unit", "wire-gold"}, {"laser", "semiconductors", "plastics-2", "electrolysis2"}},

do at ur own risk. im not a programer and i dont know if this cause other problems.
good mod

2 years ago

Im not a programer, but it seems it is a lack of the item "wire-gold" in the tecnology "advanced-electronics-2"
In the line 115 of technologies.lua, in the list folder of the mod

{"advanced-electronics-2", 660, {"automation-science-pack", "logistic-science-pack", "chemical-science-pack"}, 60, {"laminate-2", "board-3-0", "wafer-data-1", "wafer-data-2", "components-2-1", "components-3-0", "processing-unit", "wire-gold"}, {"laser", "semiconductors", "plastics-2", "electrolysis2"}},

do at ur own risk. im not a programer and i dont know if this cause other problems.
good mod

Good solution. It works.

2 years ago

Seems it is fixed in 3.6.1

New response