Wormmus Config deprecated

by wormmus

Adds some extended customization options.

6 years ago

g Error Loading Mods

6 years ago

Getting a crash when i attempt to load with the cheaper transport items option enabled:

Failed to load mods: wormmus-config/data.lua:54:wormmus-config/prototypes/vanilla/recipe/cheaper.lua:144:attempt to index a nil value

I went through the two files, particularly the lines indicated, but i'm not seeing anything amiss, so i'm surely missing something.

Link to crash log: https://pastebin.com/qfB9aJjL
Link to successful game load (for full mod list): https://pastebin.com/fYtHYVu6

Let me know if you need anything else, or if it's something purely on my end

6 years ago

So, I have this issue fixed for 1.7.0, which I intend to release this week. It has to do with the recipes for loaders. I will go ahead and hotfix it for you. Check for 1.6.4 shortly.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

TY Much. You rock. I'll give it a go right now.

edit: I read your patch notes, and it mentions the error was a result of not having Bob's mods installed (unless i'm misreading). I do have both Bob's and Angel's installed. Not sure if that helps or not.

6 years ago

Bobslogistics adds the extra loaders, do you have that installed?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Yes. I was able to load the game successfully after your fix with the settings i had previously attempted. The three "vanilla" loaders have the adjustments applied, but the faster and extremely fast do not. Upon closer inspection, it appears that none of the items from Bob's Logistics have the adjustments applied.

6 years ago

...then I'm not sure why the error would have come up for you. I tested that before releasing it...

6 years ago

So, I've figured it out. Having "Enable Loaders" enabled, Bob's Mods doesn't add the Green and Purple loaders. The mod Vanilla Loaders adds it. That's why the issue existed, because I had that mod included without realizing it when I was going thru adding Bob's Mods stuff in.

6 years ago

Hmm. I have that feature disabled, but i DO have "Loader Redux" installed. maybe that's what's doing it on my end. I'll disable it and see what happens.

6 years ago

That mod has them named differently, so I will add that to the mod and the recipe change will be in 1.7.0.

6 years ago

Sounds like a plan. In the meantime, I've disabled that mod and will be using the function in yours. I have a lot of redundant crap in my list anywho, it could do with a bit of a scrub.

6 years ago

My "Enable Loaders" just does the Vanilla Loaders. You can keep using Loader Redux, I just added the recipes into the Cheaper Transport file. Just keep in mind that the recipes will be changing for the Green and Purple Loaders when 1.7.0 hits.

6 years ago

Ah. Gotcha. I look forward to that update. Thanks much for the assist

6 years ago

Not a problem.

6 years ago

I did find another error. Going to try to get 1.7.0 out asap.

6 years ago

I am not going to support the mod Loader Redux. It's causing issues, so if you want to use the extra loaders, I would suggest using the mods Vanilla Loaders and Loader Snapping. I apologize for this inconvenience.

6 years ago

I am combining a couple of mods that have MIT licenses so that you don't need any additional mods to add loaders.

6 years ago

No worries. Thanks for the heads up. I'll clean up my list.