Wormmus Config deprecated

by wormmus

Adds some extended customization options.

6 years ago

b Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'basic-circuit-board' does not exist.

6 years ago

When I updated this from 1.5.0 to 1.6.2 I'm getting the message

"Failed to load mods: Error in assignID, item with name 'basic-circuit-board' does not exist."

Source: fast-splitter (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
- Base
- wormmus-config

I was able to load the game fine, but when I made changes to the mod settings it wouldn't let the game load up again. It is related to changing '[CHEAPER_RECIPE] Transport Items (Vanilla Items Only)' to enabled. I disabled all other mods(Besides base), changed this setting, and it crashes on startup

6 years ago

The error looks like it's in \prototypes\vanilla\recipe\cheaper.lua. Line 105:

if recipe("basic-circuit-board") then

recipe("fast-splitter").ingredients = {{"splitter", 1}, {"basic-circuit-board", 2}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 2}}
    recipe("express-splitter").ingredients = {{"fast-splitter", 1}, {"electronic-circuit", 2}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 2}}

else

recipe("fast-splitter").ingredients = {{"splitter", 1}, {"basic-circuit-board", 2}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 2}}
    recipe("express-splitter").ingredients = {{"fast-splitter", 1}, {"electronic-circuit", 2}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 2}}

end

The recipes within the Else are the same as within the If. Line 112 should be "recipe("fast-splitter").ingredients = {{"splitter", 1}, {"electronic-circuit", 2}, {"iron-gear-wheel", 2}}"

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I'll have a fix in 3 hours when I get home. Oops.

Update: Fixed in 1.6.3.