Wormmus Config deprecated

by wormmus

Adds some extended customization options.

6 years ago

b Loading Issues

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Upon loading the game, I get an error message.

"Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "express-underground-belt" (underground-belt): Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.underground-belt.express-underground-belt.max_distance"

When I last used the mod, I've set the "Maximum Underground Belt Length" argument to be 3, it's maximum.
As of now, I've reloaded the mod multiple times, with different installations with no avail, as I keep getting kicked out. I'll go fooling around in the files, and look for the file where the in-game mod settings are.

I, however, have multiple, other, mods that might be messing around with underground size, and I'll see if I can get it working.

Thanks for your time.

Edit:
It seems that a "Devtereve's Warfare" has already boosted the underground belt multiplier, so combining the two modifications, and setting each to their individual maximum will cause the game to not load.

6 years ago

Not really anything I can do about this other than overwrite that mod's setting, which I really don't need to do. You already have a solution.