Wormmus Config deprecated

by wormmus

Adds some extended customization options.

6 years ago

g Is there any way to remove the extra quickbar lines?

6 years ago

I researched them, then progressed quite a bit in the game before I decided I didn't like them. So I disabled the research in the main mods menu.

I still have two extra quickbar slots. Even tried LUA commands. /c game.player.quickbar_count_bonus seems to be the correct base command, but I can't get it to work.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Come 1.4.0, I've actually changed toolbar to only an extra level, for 3 quickbars altogether.

If you do /c game.player.quickbar_count_bonus = 0, how many do you end up with?

6 years ago

"If you do /c game.player.quickbar_count_bonus = 0, how many do you end up with?"

Four. If I use that command to add more bars first and then use that command it resets to four bars, but it doesn't drop below four. (Using negative numbers just returns an error message.)

6 years ago

Here's your command:
/c game.player.force.technologies['toolbelt-2'].researched=false

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

That didn't work either-- it unlearned the tech, but didn't remove the quickbar bonus.

However, in a completely unrelated Reddit thread I found the correct command! :D I am now back to two quickbars.

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()

(This command recalculates your bonuses based on your current techs. Note that this should correct the bonus for options in your mod like "Mining Productivity Bonus.")

Thank you for the time and effort in helping me. I am enjoying the mod and the options it affords.

6 years ago

I have added this to a migration script for 1.4.0. I did read in the latest patch notes for 0.15.13 that this command was fixed. It's why I didn't have it in there before, because it reset everything.

--Fixed that force.reset_technology_effects() didn't preserve currently researched technology and saved technology progress.

6 years ago

It overrides Bob's mod and yours is cheaper. Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you for the great mod!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I may at a later date. If you're talking about the toolbelt research, then change the option Technology: Toolbelt Research to Default.

6 years ago

If set to Default, it will override Bob's mod meaning there will be only 1 upgrade (from vanilla). Your mod has 4 upgrades (cheaper cost) and Bob's has 3 upgrades (more expensive).

6 years ago

I'll do some code rearranging tonight to get that sorted out. Look for the fix in the next update. Probably be sometime tomorrow night or the night after.

6 years ago

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I have disabled my toolbelt and inventory space research if BobsMods is active. It will be in the next update. And you're welcome.

6 years ago

I just released 1.4.6, which has the fix.